Sunday, August 3, 2008

~ n e w ~ d a y ~




Good Morning
Sweet Morning

I just love today <3
I've never experienced watching the sunrise this summer b4 this morning and it felt
amaaazing <3
but unfortunately, I counl't take any shot =(


--

thanx to bestperson who gave me the chance to get to know an amazing person (=
I never love the people she likes haha except this one :-



حـنـان الـقـطـان


you can watch her on her T.V show:
"رســالــتــي"
كل أربعاء في الساعة الثامنة مساءً بتوقيت الإمارات
ويعاد يوم الخميس في الحادية عشر والنصف مساءً
على قناة الـــــــرســـــــالـــــة


I'm good at marketing =P


--

I had some weird feelings that push me to go on with a clear mind again, it's like I never had a clear mind during the past 3 years! but it feels like there was a big weight on my shoulders and finally, I could let it off..
Finally, I can live and think peacefully
Finally, I have different and new goals to achieve
Finally, I have a dream to chase!










0 التعليقات:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head