Thursday, August 21, 2008

The cure of the mind

I'm so glad that I spent some of my time in reading, I bought new books, some of them were "novels" which is not expected..
I bought them to READ them not only to fill my bookcase with them..
As I read somewhere "the library is a hospital for the mind" .. that's is extremely true
And I say "a book is a cure for the mind"
:)


this was my collection of books for this summer:

Photobucket

I have read them all except which I'm currently reading:
الإصبع المتحرك – أغاثا كريستي
and the last two are:
ذاكرة الأفيال
&
المرآة المكسورة

--

this might be the last post of the summer
a new journal is on my way
wish me luck
<3

1 التعليقات:

Fadiosis said...

OMG i luv u *_*
i love ali al-tantawi as well .. and agatha christie also...
pleaseeeee if u found "the curtain" where hercule poirit die please please tell me :(
i'm tired of searching for it .... couldn't find.. not online not in real life..
and btw... cute blog . mashallah you can write in arabic and english.. which is awesome =D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head