Friday, August 15, 2008

Leaning to my childhood



I wish I can grow younger!
I hate growing older.. I HATE IT !!
I want to feel, think and live like I used to 10 years ago..
I want to be that innocent who was loved from everyone and known as the most "quiet"..
I wish I can cry spontaneously and don’t listen to any question except attempts to make me smile..
I wish I can run with bared feet holding a red lollypop in my hand, with my hair flying in the air.. I wish I can spend my time with my sisters like we used to..
I wish I can meet my childhood's friend who used to give me a hug every morning, I miss her from the bottom of my heart, I wish I can see her as soon as possible but that seems impossible..
I wish that my sky turns blue, the land I see turns green, the shore I see turns clear, the pain I feel turns away..
I wish I can stop this feeling of missing my childhood.








0 التعليقات:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head