Saturday, March 29, 2008

Memories~

do-re-me-fa ~ hi, I began my day so early as usual, it started with studying math
Photobucket
later, I decided to go to Dubai library, I went and bought me new notebooks, papers, files and other things that I don't need =P
**this is one of the things that I wished to own long time ago :
Photobucket
I love his poems :) .. I promised myself if I finished reading this book, I'll buy ديوان أبو القاسم الشابي For I love his poems too..

hmmm.. yesterday was a blast! I went upstairs and I was so curious to check my old books and I got a heart attack :
Photobucket
that was for grade 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I felt like I wanted to cry ="(
Photobucket
lol @ my hand writing!!
here's my multiplication table for grade 3 !!!!!!!
Photobucket
I covered it =P that's why it hasn't gotten damaged at all, I'll give that to my kids hahahaaa

here's another big shock.. my grades for grade 7 :
Photobucket
28.5 out of 35!!
10.5 out of 15!!
11 out of 15!!
لا وكنت الأولى!! مادري على شو


this was one of my english's marks.. that was for grade 7 :
Photobucket
First time in my life .. lol

I remember seeing one of my drawings but I forgot to take a shot of it..

anyway, I started to make new crocheted CD
Greeeeeeen
Photobucket
My beloved strings lol:
Photobucket

I'm tired.. I think I'll go to have launch\\byebye =D

0 التعليقات:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head