Wednesday, July 2, 2008

s u m m e r

Photobucket
Long time has passed since my last update & my summer vacation started more than one month ago, I haven't considered it as a VACATION yet!! For certain reasons but I finally decided to enjoy it no matter what happened~

and in the honor of my enjoyment I got me some books that I was eager to read

Photobucket

مع الناس
&
نور وهداية
لـ علي الطنطاوي
I've finished reading the first two articles of (ma3a annas) and the first one was
أحسن كما أحسن الله إليـك
I have read it b4 when my friend Lavender's Aroma posted it in talkish

Click here to read it

I'll begin reading the second one tonight, I can't finish reading the first book without jumping to the other -__-"

Anyway


here are some shots that I took with my new baby Canon 400D <click

Photobucket

texture



Photobucket



This is my angel,:


I took her shots from my laptop's screen



Photobucket


mwaa7


Photobucket

I did that using lens keeekeke



My recent crochet work,


Photobucket



That's it,

see u 4 now

Chaaaaaw

0 التعليقات:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head