Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sparkling Achievements~

mood: optimistic =D

I've been in a huge hesitation to choose my future career.. it's like I have to pic between a hard faculty that needs a big amount of potential to spend plus giving up from my social life and spending not less than 7 years in university! but it's with a great and guaranteed future, that was the first choice and the second choice is spending reasonable and possible number of years! And studying with less potential, plus it's something I love! Yea I'm truly in love with it.. I'm in love with medicines and learning about them and that what makes feel wanting to study in the faculty of pharmacy.. NOT medicine =S

Anyway.. this weekend had so much behind, we had 3 days off (2 for weekend and 1 for almawled annabawi) it's one of the best weekends ever! ;) I had so much fun in achieving mostly all the aims of it .. hehe

Photobucket

except for geology which I usually delay it forever =D lol *I'll do that at night*

hmmm… one of the special things that helps me to go on in this life is my cute beloved cam <3 though I'm wishing to get (canon s5) this summer *inshaAllah*… I snapped a shot of one of my latest crochets:
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Photobucket

------------
a poem of الإمام الشافعي :
شكوت وكيع سوء حفظي
فأرشدني إلى ترك المعاصي
وأخبرني بأن العلم نور
ونور الله لا يهدى لعاصي
-------------

that's it for today… I'm longing for more amazing weekends.. hehe
*wishing to have an exciting week*
byebye =)

1 التعليقات:

مـــروة said...

حبيت كل خطوة في خطوات حياتج ..
تنسيقج بديع وتعليقاتج رهييبة بعد

واصلي وأتمنى لمدونتج مزيد من التقدم

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head