Sunday, January 23, 2011

Up at 6:00 am. have my coffee. open up my window and pop out my head looking at the airplanes taking off the airport. a scene that I love when watching the airplanes in their best look. their eminency that I love when their direction is towards the sky up there! Leaving everything beyond and carrying what's important to them and what they are made for towards their destination. so elegant.

That was a part of my daily routine during the exams period and now it makes me think.. what if I carried what is important to me and left everything and everyone else behind? will be there any change?
what if I stopped caring about others who seem not needing me in there life.. it seems to me.. I never know how it seems to them.. will they come and look for me? will they book a ticket flying to my room if they needed me or I did? I never know if they do or not.. time will determine and days will show me the truth.. I decided to fly like the airplanes I used to see everyday.. Not alone of course, airplanes cross up above the clouds but without crashing.. but to me, I prefer to have a life full of smooth crashings with others who are welcomed.. and everybody is welcomed. Got to say that I have to leave some people's lives. leaving a space for others to enter.
now fastening my seat belt....................
Flying!

5 التعليقات:

lavender's aroma said...

Masha Allah Amazing words
I felt really like if I was in a plane and it was about to fly!!
keep it up dear!
ur words make me remember that song we memorized when we were in grade 5 : ( fly little birds fly .. high up in the sky

Sparkle said...

Thank you marwa :) :)

Rmlah said...

Exquisite metaphor behind your words !. but , shall I add sth ? airplane lunches from the land they belong to and "temporarly" lands at other lands , then it fly back , always to the mother land . likewise , the people entered our lives , or vice versa , we in some point in our lives , go back again to each other . we need to let go of some relationships to test its capability to persist over time . some airplane driven by incompetent pilots , it crashes in the sky or at the other lands , likewise , fragile relations , it crashes and fall apart with a minor complications . at the end , "from my own point of view" , friendship is a mere illusion , we came alone , go and buried alone . should I say that you have a fantabulous sense of writing ?! and it's not a compliment ! .

Sparkle said...

yes sure all of the page visitors are free to add :)
yup that's why I said time will determine and days will show.. I believe in this bigggggg time

Thank you for the add it really did add a lot to me :)

uh really! :D thaank yooou I didn't know that :D

Dr.r0ckandRose said...

really nice words , i like it soooooooo much

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head