Wednesday, August 12, 2009

things I almost remember

start of college 23\8 eew I can't imagine going back to that
nasty hostel again.. & surprisingly, yesterday one of my sisters
mentioned that there's going to be a new direct way from FUJ
to Dubai and I screamed "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"!! Actually, we
have been hearing about it since a very long time without an action,
but it seems true now as they're working on it..I don't know if
there will be a "reduction" in the time needed to go to college from
home & back in the afternoon.. poooor hopes & poor me!

----------------------------

Photobucket
ms. purple is enjoying nesquik with milk ..

Nesquik with milk became our usual meal as ms. Purple is spending
her summer with us..



-------------------------



Photobucket

Isn't he an amazing person?
Allah yt8abbal mnah enshaAllah..
I strongly admire his open mind, rare & fabulous ideas..
I wish I can have even half of his power

what I loved most of his work is a tv show called "لو كان بيننا"
not to forget mentioning برنامج خواطر of course, but law kan
baynana has that weird and unique touch on our hearts..
as it's mostly about prophet mohammed peace be upon him
and how to apply what he taught us befor 1400 years
now in 2009..
here's the first show, an idea about it : plzzzzzz watch it if u didn't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnudDmYIRrg

I also have his book "خواطر" It has a very simple and clear meaning
Photobucket



------------



Photobucket does your mind sleep when your body is sleeping?
another way: can your mind sleep when you're physically awake? xD
waiting for ur comments


♥ sparkle ♥

2 التعليقات:

lavender's aroma said...

you should be happy and eager to university's coming days cuz each coming day means that your dream become closer and closer to you..
I like أحمد الشقيري 's works and his TV programes
الله يكثر من أمثاله
waiting for more new posts

Sparkle said...

"your dream become closer and closer to you" luuuuuuuuuved it!
yes that's true..
glad that u like (a7mad) & believe it or not I just have seen him on tv (MBC) talking about
5 خواطر
but I probably won't see it in ramadan cuz I'll be in the hostel so yaa rab someone records & puts it on youtube :"( so I can watch it after ramadan

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head