Saturday, August 15, 2009

done with the hard part

finallllyyyyy I made "m5awwarah" for 3eed =P (traditional dress
of UAE) I can't imagine how will I look in it cuz it's been a really
really long time since I've worn one due to life time changes
((& somatic changes xD ))

mentioning 3eed, well I have great plans to do with my sisters
enshaAllah I'll go to pray 3eed "enshaAllah" =P
as well as going to grandmother house in the morning which I don't
remember doing so far.. we usually go in the afternoon or in the evening when
our house is free of visitors..

----------------------------------
today we had a party for my sis *D*'s birthday & graduation in the
same time, she delayed her graduation party to make it a double
party today 14/8 which is her BD hehe




♥ sparkle ♥

2 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

I love going to 9alat el3eed <3 it's so exciting. It really feels like 3eed when you go :D
Happy birthday and mabrook to your sister :))

Sparkle said...

I'm excited to go too <3
ehehee Thaaaaaaaaaaanx hind :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head