Sunday, May 10, 2009

moments.in.my.life.

.moments.

Photobucket



Photobucket
^studying at home =)


Photobucket
^this rose is from her



Photobucket
7amaam =D and it was raining.. (in school)



Photobucket

Photobucket
^ products of my hand.. LOL
I miss knitting wallah =(

Photobucket
mini jellys yum yumm =D

Photobucket
Is there a chance to meet U? ="(
"dr. fatma alkhumairi, a graduate from my college and the first
6abeeba shar3yah in UAE"

Photobucket
no.comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
they weren't the best but what I thought to post..
more coming soon.
sparkle

10 التعليقات:

Fadiosis said...

wow
mashallah *_*
did u take those pics ???
they're really nice... really really nice.. :D

and the last one...
i bet u're the neatest girl in the college :P.. lol...
:D

Fadiosis said...

oh i forgot...
i liked those things sho'3l yadawi :S
dear god i should work on my english !
anyhow...
any chance to add me :D ???

SARAH said...

looooooooooooooool
احلى شي الجلي يونس=D

Sparkle said...

hala Fadiosis ^_^ yup I took all those pix as u see the title "moments in my life" ^_^
any pic with "sparkle" on it is taken by me..
and naaaaaaaah it wasn't in college that was in school it was me and my.soul.mate. (I'm on the left) LOL..
it's hand crafts hahaha (crochet)
anyhow I loved the way u said it "sho'3 yadawi" :D I say it "she'3l yadawi" :D :D
thanx a lot for passing by fadia ^_^ keep smiling and going forward all the way =)

Sparkle said...

Hello0 saroonah ^_^
am I seeing my name here or sumthing???!! LOL!
haih a7b hal jelly wayed..
I'll send u some if u want.. hehe
thanx for passing by :)

Sparkle said...

fadiosis .. yup sure I'll be pleased to add u
bas kaif ?! :S

Fadiosis said...

lol i just saw the comments :S...
let's start from facebook if u have an account
search for fadiosis a.g.
:D

ningurlz said...

sparkle,
are you studying medicine?
by the way, where are you from?
i like your knitting products!! it was nice~
bittawfeeq wannajah~

Sparkle said...

ningurlz:ameeen for all of us <3
thaanx XD

fadiosis: I've invited u but I don't think u agreed..
may be cuz u don't know my name there, I may try send u an email from fb later

Fadiosis said...

u know I just read this comment :S... and i hate blogger for not notifying me of new comments... well honey i'm sorry if i ignored u without knowing so :S.... hope i get to add u later inshallah... :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head