Monday, September 29, 2008

I cooooked =P

After watching the movie "Ratatouille" several times



and the inspiration that fell on me from remi (the mouse)
finally
I decided to cook something
and with the help of MG's thread in talkish
I came up with this

Photobucket

Oat Potato Kofta :D
it's was soooooo yummyyyyyyyyy omg I was about to cry I couldn't belive that I could cook something so delicious heheheee looooool=D

click here to see the recipe

Photobucket
*
*

w I did my usual soup
it's called "sparkatello soup" lolz
Photobucket
Ingredients:
9dr dyayh mga66a3 sharaye7
half cup of flour (67een)
half cup of nasha (corn flour) 0
goo6e corn
three large spoons of gaimar lol
one moka33ab maggi

al6aree8a:
mix it all with 4 cups of water 3al fire and here we goooooooo

btw it's not the first time that I cook lol .. I used to cook when I was younger, like in 13-14 yrs but then later I got busier hahaay
**
anyway, I have so many things to do, so much to study, a lot to acheive
so I'll rarely post here
ed3ooli girlz
="(

2 التعليقات:

lavender's aroma said...

:)
congratulations****

hope to c u cooking brianee, majboos and saloona

Rmlah said...

yummy !!very hungry i want the soup :(

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head